Wedderspoon Manuka honey is doubtlessly one of the top manuka honey brands out there.
Probably, most of its popularity comes from the fact that they are among the few brands that offer manuka honey at low costs, making it affordable for everyone.
But is their honey the genuine manuka? Does it have what it takes to be called the authentic manuka honey?
This post takes you through an unbiased review of the company and its manuka honey products.
Wedderspoon has been in existence since 2005. They set up their operations in the USA in 2006.
The company has built a reputation for sourcing the best raw manuka honey on the globe. The company uses sustainable resources and show deep care for their bee colonies to ensure they continue producing quality honey for years and years to come.
Currently, the company has more than 35 top-quality manuka honey-based products which you Cn easily find at their official website or from online stores like Amazon.
The company promises to align their decision making processes with principles of sustainable and ethical manuka honey production, bee conservation support, and offering transparency to all their customers.
Wedderspoon Manuka Honey Description
As I’ve just stated above, Wedderspoon has 35plus manuka honey products on the market today.
Their honey is exactly what you’d expect- a fantastic superfood sourced from New Zealand. Their honey comes in a raw state, plus it’s unpasteurized to ensure it keeps all the naturally occurring health properties associated with manuka honey.
To ascertain its potency and effectiveness, the honey comes with a unique rating- KFactor- unlike all the other manuka honey brands that use the UMF rating. The honey comes with a KFactor 16 rating which means that 75% of all pollen in the honey is constituted of the pollen grains specific to manuka bushes flowers.
For your information, the KFactor rating is recognized by the New Zealand government.
It’s also important to note that Wedderspoon can be consumed orally as well as topically
- Most people use it as an alternative sweetener
- Other use it as a DIY face mask
- Still, other mix it with yogurt, granola, or smoothies for breakfast
- If you involve yourself in a regular workout, you can take it before the practice to help boost your energy
- Above all, you can use it to treat common issues like flu, sore throat, stomach upset, etc.
Wedderspoon offers you a 30-day money back guarantee program. This is to say that if you’re satisfied with their manuka honey, you’re free to return it within 30 days from the purchase day-in its original packaging- and with the original receipt.
Wedderspoon Manuka Honey Pros:
- Each jar of Wedderspoon manuka honey is traceable to its sources in New Zealand
- Manuka comes with all the health benefits you’d expect in real manuka honey
- The honey is quite affordable, unlike other versions of Manuka
- Their honey is a certified Non-GMO product
- The honey is packed in raw, pure form, and it’s not pasteurized
- The honey is delicious, allowing you to consume orally as well as topically
- Wedderspoon Manuka Honey Cons
- The honey lacks UMF certification which might make people doubt its authenticity
- It is packaged in cheap plastic bottles
- The honey cannot be consumed by children under the age of 12 months
- Likewise, lactating and pregnant are discouraged from taking it
Overall, Wedderspoon is a popular producer of Manuka honey that has built its reputation on the market. The company has been in existence for a long time and has even established its presence not only in New Zealand but also in the USA and Europe.
Regarding the quality of their manuka honey, it’s a certified, non-GMO product. It comes with a KFactor rating of 16, which means that 75% of all its pollen grains are from the manuka flowers. It comes with all the health benefits associated with manuka honey. It’s 100% FREE of chemicals and fillers and comes with a great, palatable taste.
To prove the authenticity and the confidence they have in their product, they give you a 30-day money back guarantee. This is to say that you’ve got nothing to lose if you purchase their honey. You can take it back and get your full refund if it doesn’t meet your expectations.
And oh! The honey is quite affordable too!